Design by Dirk Pinkerton
The Arroyo is a compact flipper from Artisan Cutlery designed by Dirk Pinkerton. The aggressively designed blade has a large upswept profile that is great for self-defense but excels at most cutting tasks. It is made from proprietary steel by CJRB and Artisan called AR-RPM9 that takes the best qualities of D2 and stainless to make budget steel that really holds up. The blade is deployed quickly thanks to the ceramic ball bearings in the pivot and is secured via the liner lock built into the handle. The handles themselves are made from milled G10 that have a light texturing that really helps with the grip. The knife comes with a stainless steel pocket clip that is reversible to accommodate right and left-handed people.
- THIN AND LIGHTWEIGHT SLICER: The Arroyo has been trimmed down in order to make it the best cutting tool possible without adding extra bulk or weight to the pocket. At the same time, it features a set of ultralight G10 scales that have been carefully milled to reduce weight without sacrificing grip.
- AR-RPM9 A NEW INNOVATIVE STEEL: Artisan Cutlery designed AR-RPM9 to meet the demanding needs of daily pocket knife users. With exceptional corrosion resistance, excellent edge retention, and easy maintenance AR-RPM9 is simply a cut above other steels.
- SMOOTH RELIABLE ACTION ON BEARINGS: We outfitted this pocket knife with a set of high-quality ceramic ball bearings to ensure lightning-fast deployment in any situation. The flipper tab is positioned perfectly for easy access in any hand.
- COMFORTABLE AND RELIABLE LINER LOCK: The Arroyo is outfitted with a sturdy full-length liner lock that will ensure this folding knife locks open securely and stays that way until you need to stash it back in your pocket.
- DESIGNED BY DIRK PINKERTON: Dirk Pinkerton has always been able to take a simple design and make it into an ergonomic masterpiece. His designs feature clean lines and dramatic shapes that straddle the line between practical and tactical, but once you hold one of them in hand, it’s all business.
|Blade Finish||Sand polish|
|Overall Length||7.48 "(190mm)|
|Pivot Assembly||Ceramic Ball Bearing|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
We ship primarily USPS. If you prefer FedEx please contact us. Our Shipping Department is closed on the weekends (Saturday & Sunday) and on all Federal Holidays, so any orders placed during the weekend or on a Federal Holiday will ship within the next 2 business days.
We will let you know the tracking number by email. You can also check your order status on the MY ACCOUNT page.
Some items we sell are restricted in certain areas. Please make sure you understand our TERMS & CONDITIONS (you will be required to agree to them before you can place an order), as well as any laws in your area regarding ownership and/or carrying of your purchase.
A complete and correct delivery address is essential. Once your order has been prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. If a package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address provided by you (the customer) or your agent, we will contact you immediately for a correction, and the package will be re-shipped at an additional shipping fee. You must include a daytime telephone number for all orders. Occasionally packages are returned to Artisan Cutlery as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to Artisan Cutlery, please contact Artisan Cutlery to make arrangements for reshipment.
We serve most states in the continental United States excluding the 7 states at this time:
*Armed Forces - Americas
*the Northern Mariana Islands
*U.S. Virgin Islands
*Check back as we expand to more regions.
1. How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have any further questions or comments, you may contact us by email@example.com
2. How are the shipping costs calculated?
Artisan Cutlery offers Free shipping on orders over $100. and If you want to get the products faster, please choose the expedited delivery method.
3. How does your free shipping work?
We offer "free shipping" or "free shipping and free returns" on many of our products. "Free shipping" refers to standard shipping; express delivery and second-day charges are extra. Our "free shipping and free returns" offer is available to the lower 48, the continental U.S. states only, and not available on orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Mexico, or other international destinations. Products that ship by freight are not eligible for free shipping or free returns. "Free returns" do not apply to items with art shades, Color Plus and Tiffany Color Plus brand items, or certain products with designer shades.
4. How long will my order take?
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. We deliver to hundreds of customers across America every day, and we strive to provide you with services of the highest level.
The time frame of order delivery is divided into two parts: processing time and shipping time. Processing time: shipping within 48 hours.Shipping time: we provide different methods for different product categories. Your shipping time will be affected by the shipping method you specified.
|Rate name||Condition||Transit time||Price|
|Economy||No limited||5 to 8 business days||Free|
|Standard||No limited||3 to 5 business days||$20 USD|
|Rest of the World|
|Rate name||Condition||Transit time||Price|
|Economy International||No limited||6 to 18 business days||$20 USD|
5. What kind of packing materials does Artisan Cutlery use?
We are committed to using eco-friendly packing solutions whenever possible. We use air-filled pillow bags that efficiently pack into boxed shipments and reduce the amount of packing material needed for each order. We also use 100 percent biodegradable starch pellets as packing materials. These static-free pellets have the look of old-fashioned plastic packing peanuts but are made to degrade quickly in landfills and are completely petroleum, CFC, and HCFC-free.