The CJRB Crag is a midsize folder with a large blade designed for heavy cutting tasks. The blade is a sheepsfoot with a more clipped point that gives both a sharp point and a large belly, making it great for various cutting jobs. The 3.43" blade has been black-coated for a tactical look. The handles feature a large finger groove and can accommodate a giant hand. The handle scales are made from contoured carbon fiber that both looks good and feels great. The knife comes with a reversible stainless steel pocket clip and has a lanyard hole milled out of the bottom of the handle.
- The CJRB folding tactical knife has equipped with a flipper to allow you to open the knife with either hand.
- The cleaver-style blade is crafted with durable AR-RPM9 steel, the blade measures 3.43 inches long.
- The blade material of this pocket knife for men is ARTISANCUTLERY patent AR-RPM9 powder steel.
- Handle material consists of patterned carbon fiber to improve grip and prevent slipping.
- A steel clip is attached to the handle so you can carry the knife conveniently in your pocket.
|AR-RPM9 Stainless Steel
|Reversible Stainless Steel