The CJRB Crag Cleaver Pocket Knife features a cleaver-style blade with Rose Damascus steel, a substantial cleaver-style knife that can tackle even the hardest tasks with ease. Featuring a 3.43” long blade that is over an inch wide, the crag can power through bigger cuts with ease while still being acute enough for delicate work. The 4.72” handle provides a substantial grip while still being light and maneuverable in hand.
- A brand new exclusive version, using rose Damascus steel and pickling treated to create beautiful texture. Still with perfectly blends edge retention, corrosion resistance, and ease of sharpening.
- We were cautious in our consideration of the blade thickness of the Crag, we wanted to make sure that the blade could be heavily used while also not being so thick that it would bind up on material or get stuck. The perfect mid-point ended up being 0.13”, just wide enough for big tasks but still thin enough behind the edge to be an effective slicer.
- A cleaver-style blade is a perfect choice for those who tend to do larger cutting tasks on a regular basis, the wide profile allows the blade to glide through the material much more easily and with substantially more control than a thinner knife. The squared-off tip increases the overall durability of the knife while still allowing it to deal with finer tasks.
- Carbon Fiber adds just a touch of class to this otherwise beefy blade. We use a Carbon Fiber laminate that is smooth to the touch and extremely durable and resistant to moisture and temperature changes. The smooth finish is exceptionally comfortable in the hand and helps to elevate this knife to something with just a little bit more swagger.
- The Crag features a blacked-out deep-carry clip that sinks all the way into the pocket ensuring that your knife won’t get caught on any wayward surfaces. We’ve also included a large lanyard hole that is compatible with 550 paracords or leather cordage for those who prefer to carry their knives using a lanyard.
|Blade Finish||Stone Wash|
|Blade Material||Rose Damascus steel|
|Handle Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Pivot Assembly||Ceramic Ball Bearing|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
We ship primarily USPS. If you prefer FedEx please contact us. Our Shipping Department is closed on the weekends (Saturday & Sunday) and on all Federal Holidays, so any orders placed during the weekend or on a Federal Holiday will ship within the next 2 business days.
We will let you know the tracking number by email. You can also check your order status on the MY ACCOUNT page.
Some items we sell are restricted in certain areas. Please make sure you understand our TERMS & CONDITIONS (you will be required to agree to them before you can place an order), as well as any laws in your area regarding ownership and/or carrying of your purchase.
A complete and correct delivery address is essential. Once your order has been prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. If a package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address provided by you (the customer) or your agent, we will contact you immediately for a correction, and the package will be re-shipped at an additional shipping fee. You must include a daytime telephone number for all orders. Occasionally packages are returned to Artisan Cutlery as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to Artisan Cutlery, please contact Artisan Cutlery to make arrangements for reshipment.
We serve most states in the continental United States excluding the 7 states at this time:
*Armed Forces - Americas
*the Northern Mariana Islands
*U.S. Virgin Islands
*Check back as we expand to more regions.
1. How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have any further questions or comments, you may contact us by email@example.com
2. How are the shipping costs calculated?
Artisan Cutlery offers Free shipping on orders over $100. and If you want to get the products faster, please choose the expedited delivery method.
3. How does your free shipping work?
We offer "free shipping" or "free shipping and free returns" on many of our products. "Free shipping" refers to standard shipping; express delivery and second-day charges are extra. Our "free shipping and free returns" offer is available to the lower 48, the continental U.S. states only, and not available on orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Mexico, or other international destinations. Products that ship by freight are not eligible for free shipping or free returns. "Free returns" do not apply to items with art shades, Color Plus and Tiffany Color Plus brand items, or certain products with designer shades.
4. How long will my order take?
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. We deliver to hundreds of customers across America every day, and we strive to provide you with services of the highest level.
The time frame of order delivery is divided into two parts: processing time and shipping time. Processing time: shipping within 48 hours.Shipping time: we provide different methods for different product categories. Your shipping time will be affected by the shipping method you specified.
|Rate name||Condition||Transit time||Price|
|Economy||No limited||5 to 8 business days||Free|
|Standard||No limited||3 to 5 business days||$20 USD|
|Rest of the World|
|Rate name||Condition||Transit time||Price|
|Economy International||No limited||6 to 18 business days||$20 USD|
5. What kind of packing materials does Artisan Cutlery use?
We are committed to using eco-friendly packing solutions whenever possible. We use air-filled pillow bags that efficiently pack into boxed shipments and reduce the amount of packing material needed for each order. We also use 100 percent biodegradable starch pellets as packing materials. These static-free pellets have the look of old-fashioned plastic packing peanuts but are made to degrade quickly in landfills and are completely petroleum, CFC, and HCFC-free.