CJRB Feldspar J1912S D2 Blade G10(contoured & CNC pattern texture) Handle Folding Knives
- 【Simplicity At It’s Finest】 CJRB Feldspar series was designed to be a true everyman’s knife with a simple, highly functional design and true attention to small details that make this knife shine as the perfect EDC tool.
- 【D2 Steel —— Strength and Durability】 D2 is a tried-and-true performance steel that stays sharp and performs well under the harshest conditions. It has high wear resistance and anti-wear properties,we Harden ours between 59-61 HRC in order to achieve peak performance on a tool that is made to last a lifetime.
- 【Pure Performance】 Every element of this Pocket Folding knife has been designed with intention. From the sturdy drop-point blade, to the deep-carry clip, to the perfectly dialed-in thumb studs. This knife was especially made to be portable carried and used.
- 【Inset Liners Bring More Comfortable Experience】 We’ve inset the liners of the Feldspar Folding knife into the G10 scales, allowing for a supremely comfortable grip and a thinner profile in hand.Instead of a full steel liner lock with sharp corners that bite into your hand.
- 【From our Team to You】The Feldspar Folding Knife was designed by our designers and machinists. We wanted to make something that pulled no punches, compromised on nothing, and still stayed accessible to everyone who needs a good tool. The Feldspar Folding Knife is proof of our success.Meantime,we promise our knife 100% factory test with 1-year warranty. Please do not hesitate to contact our Service Team, we are here to help for any concerns within 24 hours.
|Blade Finish||Stone Wash|
|Blade Style||Drop point|
|Handle Material||G10(contoured & CNC pattern texture)|
|Pivot Assembly||Ceramic Ball Bearing|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
We ship primarily USPS. If you prefer FedEx please contact us. Our Shipping Department is closed on the weekends (Saturday & Sunday) and on all Federal Holidays, so any orders placed during the weekend or on a Federal Holiday will ship within the next 2 business days.
We will let you know the tracking number by email. You can also check your order status on the MY ACCOUNT page.
Some items we sell are restricted in certain areas. Please make sure you understand our TERMS & CONDITIONS (you will be required to agree to them before you can place an order), as well as any laws in your area regarding ownership and/or carrying of your purchase.
A complete and correct delivery address is essential. Once your order has been prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. If a package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address provided by you (the customer) or your agent, we will contact you immediately for a correction, and the package will be re-shipped at an additional shipping fee. You must include a daytime telephone number for all orders. Occasionally packages are returned to Artisan Cutlery as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to Artisan Cutlery, please contact Artisan Cutlery to make arrangements for reshipment.
We serve most states in the continental United States exclude the 7 states at this time:
*Armed Forces - Americas
*Northern Mariana Islands
*U.S. Virgin Islands
*Check back as we expand to more regions.
1.How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have any further questions or comments, you may contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How are the shipping costs calculated?
Artisan Cutlery offers Free shipping on all products and If you want to get the products faster, please choose the expedited delivery method.
3. How does your free shipping work?
We offer "free shipping" or "free shipping and free returns" on many of our products. "Free shipping" refers to standard shipping; express delivery and second day charges are extra. Our "free shipping and free returns" offer is available to the lower 48, continental U.S. states only, not available on orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Mexico or other international destinations. Products that ship by freight are not eligible for free shipping or free returns. "Free returns" does not apply to items with art shades, Color Plus and Tiffany Color Plus brand items, or certain products with designer shades.
4.How long will my order take?
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. We deliver to hundreds of customers across America every day, and we strive to provide you with services of the highest level.
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts: processing time and shipping time. Processing time:shipping within 48 hours.Shipping time:we provide different methods for different products categories. Your shipping time will be affected by the shipping method you specified.
|Rate name||Condition||Transit time||Price|
|Economy||-||5 to 8 business days||Free|
|Economy||-||3 to 5 business days||$8.00 USD|
|Rest of the World|
|Rate name||Condition||Transit time||Price|
|Economy International||-||6 to 18 business days||$20 USD|
5.What kind of packing materials does Artisan Cutlery use?
We are committed to using eco-friendly packing solutions whenever possible. We use air-filled pillow bags that efficiently pack into boxed shipments and reduce the amount of packing material needed for each order. We also use 100 percent biodegradable starch pellets as packing materials. These static-free pellets have the look of the old-fashioned plastic packing peanuts, but are made to degrade quickly in landfills and are completely petroleum, CFC and HCFC free.