The Gobi is a folding pocket knife from CRJB named after the large desert that takes up the majority of the China mainland. This knife takes design cues from traditional knives of desert dwellers. Its trailing point blade and deep belly are great for making precise cuts. The handle has an ergonomic curve, so you can hold on comfortably for long periods of time.
- Features a 3.5 inch blade with a stone finish and upswept design to perform precision tasks like filleting fish or skinning small game
- The blade is meticulously machined from D2 steel to help you maintain attention to detail as well as excellent durability and corrosion resistance
- Lock the sharp blade in place during use thanks to the easy-to-use liner lock mechanism; the ceramic ball bearing pivot assembly makes opening and closing the blade super smooth
- A textured G10 handle helps you grip the knife and the steel clip allows you to easily attach it to your belt or pocket
- The knife measures 4.72 inches when closed and a total length of 8.23 inches when open
|G10(contoured & CNC pattern texture)
|Ceramic Ball Bearing