CJRB Maileah J1918 AR-RPM9 Powder Steel Blade G10 Handle Folding Knives
Maileah is a highly accessible small folder built with utility and carriablity in mind. With a blade 2.39'' and a deeply choiled handle the Maileah offers maximum cutting power in a package that can easily fit into the coin pocket of most men's jeans, or into the front pocket of an average pair of women's jeansDescriptions.
- AR-RPM9 Powder Steel. Despite its small blade size, the Maileah can easily outperform much larger knives thanks in part to the wide blade shape and strong reverse-tanto style tip. We've also trimmed down the blade thickness to make this knife an incredible slicer that won't hang up on tough materials. And finally, we've constructed the blade from our new proprietary powder steel AR-RPM9 to ensure that the blade will resist rust and the edge will maintain sharpness longer.
- Blade. We've kept the blade stock of the Maileah a trim 0.09" which provides exceptional slicing prowess while maintaining optimal strength.
- Designer. The Maileah was designed by Savannah Swaggerty, or as she's more well known, Sharp and Pointy Swaggs. This knife could absolutely turn into your best friend, it's small, quick, and always reliable. For those who prefer to carry a larger knife, the Maileah is an excellent backup option that you can slip just about anywhere!
- Handle Material. The handle of the Maileah is deeply coiled and widened towards the back to ensure an incredibly secure three-finger grip. The inset liner and slim G10 scales ensure that the knife stays slim in the pocket but still provides just enough grip to stay solidly in the hand.
- Clip. A hidden lanyard pin allows for easy attachment of a paracord lanyard without disrupting the clean design of the knife. We've attached an extra discreet deep carry pocket clip to this knife to ensure that it stays snuggly tucked away in your pocket without the extra bulk of a large pocket clip.
|Blade Thickness||0.09" (2.5mm)|
|Blade Finish||Black PVD Coating|
|Pivot Assembly||Ceramic Ball Bearing|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
We ship primarily USPS. If you prefer FedEx please contact us. Our Shipping Department is closed on the weekends (Saturday & Sunday) and on all Federal Holidays, so any orders placed during the weekend or on a Federal Holiday will ship within the next 2 business days.
We will let you know the tracking number by email. You can also check your order status on the MY ACCOUNT page.
Some items we sell are restricted in certain areas. Please make sure you understand our TERMS & CONDITIONS (you will be required to agree to them before you can place an order), as well as any laws in your area regarding ownership and/or carrying of your purchase.
A complete and correct delivery address is essential. Once your order has been prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. If a package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address provided by you (the customer) or your agent, we will contact you immediately for a correction, and the package will be re-shipped at an additional shipping fee. You must include a daytime telephone number for all orders. Occasionally packages are returned to Artisan Cutlery as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to Artisan Cutlery, please contact Artisan Cutlery to make arrangements for reshipment.
We serve most states in the continental United States exclude the 7 states at this time:
*Armed Forces - Americas
*Northern Mariana Islands
*U.S. Virgin Islands
*Check back as we expand to more regions.
1.How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have any further questions or comments, you may contact us by email@example.com
2. How are the shipping costs calculated?
Artisan Cutlery offers Free shipping on all products and If you want to get the products faster, please choose the expedited delivery method.
3. How does your free shipping work?
We offer "free shipping" or "free shipping and free returns" on many of our products. "Free shipping" refers to standard shipping; express delivery and second day charges are extra. Our "free shipping and free returns" offer is available to the lower 48, continental U.S. states only, not available on orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Mexico or other international destinations. Products that ship by freight are not eligible for free shipping or free returns. "Free returns" does not apply to items with art shades, Color Plus and Tiffany Color Plus brand items, or certain products with designer shades.
4.How long will my order take?
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. We deliver to hundreds of customers across America every day, and we strive to provide you with services of the highest level.
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts: processing time and shipping time. Processing time:shipping within 48 hours.Shipping time:we provide different methods for different products categories. Your shipping time will be affected by the shipping method you specified.
|Rate name||Condition||Transit time||Price|
|Economy||-||5 to 8 business days||Free|
|Economy||-||3 to 5 business days||$8.00 USD|
|Rest of the World|
|Rate name||Condition||Transit time||Price|
|Economy International||-||6 to 18 business days||$20 USD|
5.What kind of packing materials does Artisan Cutlery use?
We are committed to using eco-friendly packing solutions whenever possible. We use air-filled pillow bags that efficiently pack into boxed shipments and reduce the amount of packing material needed for each order. We also use 100 percent biodegradable starch pellets as packing materials. These static-free pellets have the look of the old-fashioned plastic packing peanuts, but are made to degrade quickly in landfills and are completely petroleum, CFC and HCFC free.