The Ria is CJRB's take on a sleek and elegant gentleman folder that provides a ton of class and carry ability without sacrificing true functionality and ease of use. The blade is designed to be perfect for daily tasks, but despite its small size, the Ria can hold its own against larger and more imposing folders, while looking better than any of them.
- SMALL POCKET KNIFE FOR EDC. The small EDC pocket features a slim, deep-carry pocket clip that disappears in any pants pocket and firmly affixes the knife in place. We’ve also included a discreet lanyard pin for those who prefer to use lanyards. The free-spinning pin keeps the lanyard freely accessible without disrupting the flow of the scales.
- PATENT-PENDING AR-RPM9 STEEL BLADE. The blade of this tactical is constructed from our proprietary AR-RPM9 steel that perfectly blends edge retention, corrosion resistance, and ease of sharpening. This is the ideal option for an everyday carry knife that will stay strong through all of your adventures.
- RAZOR-SHARP FOR CUTTING. The CJRB folding pocket knife features a super slicy full-flat ground blade with a stock thickness of 0.1”. we have found this to offer the best overall performance for those who are looking for a small cutting tool that won’t hang up on cutting tasks but can still be used for robust tasks.
- DURABLE MICARTA HANDLE. The folding pocket knife is offered in a variety of handle materials. We have added smoothly contoured OD green Micarta to this model which offers a grippy surface without being overly rough. The scales are slightly shadowboxed allowing the lightly polished liners to highlight the scale material while giving the finger a more solid indexing point.
- EASY TO OPEN. In order to ensure smooth and fast operation we’ve outfitted the Ria with a ceramic ball-bearing pivot construction which allows for quick and snappy one-handed deployment and smooth closing action. A ceramic détente ensures that this knife will maintain crisp, snappy action for a lifetime.
|Blade Length||2.95'' (74.91mm)|
|Blade Finish||Sand Polish|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Clip Material||Stainless Steel|
|Pivot Assembly||Ceramic Ball Bearing|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
We ship primarily USPS. If you prefer FedEx please contact us. Our Shipping Department is closed on the weekends (Saturday & Sunday) and on all Federal Holidays, so any orders placed during the weekend or on a Federal Holiday will ship within the next 2 business days.
We will let you know the tracking number by email. You can also check your order status on the MY ACCOUNT page.
Some items we sell are restricted in certain areas. Please make sure you understand our TERMS & CONDITIONS (you will be required to agree to them before you can place an order), as well as any laws in your area regarding ownership and/or carrying of your purchase.
A complete and correct delivery address is essential. Once your order has been prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. If a package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address provided by you (the customer) or your agent, we will contact you immediately for a correction, and the package will be re-shipped at an additional shipping fee. You must include a daytime telephone number for all orders. Occasionally packages are returned to Artisan Cutlery as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to Artisan Cutlery, please contact Artisan Cutlery to make arrangements for reshipment.
We serve most states in the continental United States excluding the 7 states at this time:
*Armed Forces - Americas
*the Northern Mariana Islands
*U.S. Virgin Islands
*Check back as we expand to more regions.
1. How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have any further questions or comments, you may contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How are the shipping costs calculated?
Artisan Cutlery offers Free shipping on orders over $100. and If you want to get the products faster, please choose the expedited delivery method.
3. How does your free shipping work?
We offer "free shipping" or "free shipping and free returns" on many of our products. "Free shipping" refers to standard shipping; express delivery and second-day charges are extra. Our "free shipping and free returns" offer is available to the lower 48, the continental U.S. states only, and not available on orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Mexico, or other international destinations. Products that ship by freight are not eligible for free shipping or free returns. "Free returns" do not apply to items with art shades, Color Plus and Tiffany Color Plus brand items, or certain products with designer shades.
4. How long will my order take?
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. We deliver to hundreds of customers across America every day, and we strive to provide you with services of the highest level.
The time frame of order delivery is divided into two parts: processing time and shipping time. Processing time: shipping within 48 hours.Shipping time: we provide different methods for different product categories. Your shipping time will be affected by the shipping method you specified.
|Rate name||Condition||Transit time||Price|
|Economy||No limited||5 to 8 business days||Free|
|Standard||No limited||3 to 5 business days||$20 USD|
|Rest of the World|
|Rate name||Condition||Transit time||Price|
|Economy International||No limited||6 to 18 business days||$20 USD|
5. What kind of packing materials does Artisan Cutlery use?
We are committed to using eco-friendly packing solutions whenever possible. We use air-filled pillow bags that efficiently pack into boxed shipments and reduce the amount of packing material needed for each order. We also use 100 percent biodegradable starch pellets as packing materials. These static-free pellets have the look of old-fashioned plastic packing peanuts but are made to degrade quickly in landfills and are completely petroleum, CFC, and HCFC-free.