The Ria is CJRB's take on a sleek and elegant gentleman folder that provides a ton of class and carry ability without sacrificing true functionality and ease of use. The blade is designed to be perfect for daily tasks, but despite its small size, the Ria can hold its own against larger and more imposing folders, while looking better than any of them.
- SMALL POCKET KNIFE FOR EDC. The small EDC pocket features a slim, deep-carry pocket clip that disappears in any pants pocket and firmly affixes the knife in place. We’ve also included a discreet lanyard pin for those who prefer to use lanyards. The free-spinning pin keeps the lanyard freely accessible without disrupting the flow of the scales.
- PATENT-PENDING AR-RPM9 STEEL BLADE. The blade of this tactical is constructed from our proprietary AR-RPM9 steel that perfectly blends edge retention, corrosion resistance, and ease of sharpening. This is the ideal option for an everyday carry knife that will stay strong through all of your adventures.
- RAZOR-SHARP FOR CUTTING. The CJRB folding pocket knife features a super slicy full-flat ground blade with a stock thickness of 0.1”. we have found this to offer the best overall performance for those who are looking for a small cutting tool that won’t hang up on cutting tasks but can still be used for robust tasks.
- DURABLE MICARTA HANDLE. The folding pocket knife is offered in a variety of handle materials. We have added smoothly contoured OD green Micarta to this model which offers a grippy surface without being overly rough. The scales are slightly shadowboxed allowing the lightly polished liners to highlight the scale material while giving the finger a more solid indexing point.
- EASY TO OPEN. In order to ensure smooth and fast operation we’ve outfitted the Ria with a ceramic ball-bearing pivot construction which allows for quick and snappy one-handed deployment and smooth closing action. A ceramic détente ensures that this knife will maintain crisp, snappy action for a lifetime.
|Ceramic Ball Bearing