Design by Dylan Mallery
The Silax is for those looking for one fixed-blade knife to handle all of their day-to-day tasks. The AR-RPM9 blade has a large belly, suitable for most tasks, with a piercing point. The utility nature of the blade design means that it can be used for almost any task including camp chores, combat, and even as a substitute kitchen knife. The smooth and slim G10 handles provide a solid grip while remaining unobtrusive during use or carry. The knife comes with a Kydex sheath and lanyard for transport. If any fixed blade has earned the appellation EDC, it is the Silax from CJRB.
- Blade. The Silax has a blade constructed from our proprietary AR-RPM9 steel that perfectly blends edge retention, corrosion resistance, and ease of sharpening.
- Handle. We’ve Constructed the handle scales of the Silax from smoothly contoured G10 for exceptional grip, even in a wet environment. For people who want their knives to perform under any condition G10 is an excellent handle material option.
- Kydex Sheath. We’ve included a low-profile Kydex sheath with this knife that is comparable with most commercial clip setups.
- Designer. The Silax is inspired by Mr. Mallery’s culinary background with a shape that is perfect at home on a trail or in the kitchen.
- As A Gift. The Silex is suitable as a present to the father and mother, a nice gift for the wife. Even for us to carry for an adventure or just use in the kitchen.
|Black PVD Coating
|Rope and Sheath