Design by Dylan Mallery
The Silax is the first Fixed Blade in the CJRB line of knives. Featuring a 5” blade that is designed to tackle a wide variety of tasks with a focus on kitchen work the Silax takes the idea of an outdoor utility knife and pushes it in a whole new direction as the perfect camp kitchen knife or the perfect backup knife for those looking for a longer blade that stays lightweight.
- Blade. The Silax has a blade constructed from our proprietary AR-RPM9 steel that perfectly blends edge retention, corrosion resistance, and ease of sharpening.
- Handle. We’ve Constructed the handle scales of the Silax from smoothly contoured G10 for exceptional grip, even in a wet environment. For people who want their knives to perform under any condition G10 is an excellent handle material option.
- Kydex Sheath. We’ve included a low-profile Kydex sheath with this knife that is comparable with most commercial clip setups.
- Designer. The Silax is inspired by Mr. Mallery’s culinary background with a shape that is perfect at home on a trail or in the kitchen.
- As A Gift. The Silex is suitable as a present to the father and mother, a nice gift for the wife. Even for us to carry for an adventure or just use in the kitchen.
|Blade Finish||Sand Polish|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Accessory||Rope and Sheath|
We ship primarily USPS. If you prefer FedEx please contact us. Our Shipping Department is closed on the weekends (Saturday & Sunday) and on all Federal Holidays, so any orders placed during the weekend or on a Federal Holiday will ship within the next 2 business days.
We will let you know the tracking number by email. You can also check your order status on the MY ACCOUNT page.
Some items we sell are restricted in certain areas. Please make sure you understand our TERMS & CONDITIONS (you will be required to agree to them before you can place an order), as well as any laws in your area regarding ownership and/or carrying of your purchase.
A complete and correct delivery address is essential. Once your order has been prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. If a package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address provided by you (the customer) or your agent, we will contact you immediately for a correction, and the package will be re-shipped at an additional shipping fee. You must include a daytime telephone number for all orders. Occasionally packages are returned to Artisan Cutlery as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to Artisan Cutlery, please contact Artisan Cutlery to make arrangements for reshipment.
We serve most states in the continental United States excluding the 7 states at this time:
*Armed Forces - Americas
*the Northern Mariana Islands
*U.S. Virgin Islands
*Check back as we expand to more regions.
1. How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have any further questions or comments, you may contact us by email@example.com
2. How are the shipping costs calculated?
Artisan Cutlery offers Free shipping on orders over $100. and If you want to get the products faster, please choose the expedited delivery method.
3. How does your free shipping work?
We offer "free shipping" or "free shipping and free returns" on many of our products. "Free shipping" refers to standard shipping; express delivery and second-day charges are extra. Our "free shipping and free returns" offer is available to the lower 48, the continental U.S. states only, and not available on orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Mexico, or other international destinations. Products that ship by freight are not eligible for free shipping or free returns. "Free returns" do not apply to items with art shades, Color Plus and Tiffany Color Plus brand items, or certain products with designer shades.
4. How long will my order take?
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. We deliver to hundreds of customers across America every day, and we strive to provide you with services of the highest level.
The time frame of order delivery is divided into two parts: processing time and shipping time. Processing time: shipping within 48 hours.Shipping time: we provide different methods for different product categories. Your shipping time will be affected by the shipping method you specified.
|Rate name||Condition||Transit time||Price|
|Economy||No limited||5 to 8 business days||Free|
|Standard||No limited||3 to 5 business days||$20 USD|
|Rest of the World|
|Rate name||Condition||Transit time||Price|
|Economy International||No limited||6 to 18 business days||$20 USD|
5. What kind of packing materials does Artisan Cutlery use?
We are committed to using eco-friendly packing solutions whenever possible. We use air-filled pillow bags that efficiently pack into boxed shipments and reduce the amount of packing material needed for each order. We also use 100 percent biodegradable starch pellets as packing materials. These static-free pellets have the look of old-fashioned plastic packing peanuts but are made to degrade quickly in landfills and are completely petroleum, CFC, and HCFC-free.