Design by Dylan Mallery
The Silax is the first Fixed Blade in the CJRB line of knives. Featuring a 5” blade that is designed to tackle a wide variety of tasks with a focus on kitchen work the Silax takes the idea of an outdoor utility knife and pushes it in a whole new direction as the perfect camp kitchen knife or the perfect backup knife for those looking for a longer blade that stays lightweight.
- Blade. The Silax has a blade constructed from our proprietary AR-RPM9 steel that perfectly blends edge retention, corrosion resistance, and ease of sharpening.
- Handle. We’ve Constructed the handle scales of the Silax from smoothly contoured G10 for exceptional grip, even in a wet environment. For people who want their knives to perform under any condition G10 is an excellent handle material option.
- Kydex Sheath. We’ve included a low-profile Kydex sheath with this knife that is comparable with most commercial clip setups.
- Designer. The Silax is inspired by Mr. Mallery’s culinary background with a shape that is perfect at home on a trail or in the kitchen.
- As A Gift. The Silex is suitable as a present to the father and mother, a nice gift for the wife. Even for us to carry for an adventure or just use in the kitchen.
|Rope and Sheath